A person can become a member of our church if he or she gets the approval from the leadership of the church according to the procedure that has been established and put into practice by the membership and assimilation committees. Each member is received into our community after they sign the membership commitment form of the church.
The steps of the membership process
- The membership form is filled out and dropped off at the church office.
- There is an initial interview with a representative of the assimilation ministry.
- Attendance at membership or catechism classes.
- A final interview with the elders or the membership committee.
- Learning about the Harvest Metanoia vision by participating in the membership or catechism classes (for those who are not baptized )
- Integration into a small group
- In case of transfer from another church, it is necessary to have the official document that states you were member in a certain church or a recommendation from the church you came from
- For those who are married– they are only accepted as members together with their husband/wife
- Signing the membership commitment